Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HOW I FEEL ABOUT FLASH

So far in technology class we have been working on flash,and today I will be writing about what I think of flash and how I feel about it.I feel that flash is very good process to use and I think that it is a fun experience to be able to make a Minny game.My class and I had made our Minny game using a carrot,a wolf,a pizza,and a bunny rabbit.We started with putting the carrot in a frame and tried to make it move,then we had to put the bunny symbol on there to.Sometimes flash is a little hard because I have a hard time hearing Mrs.Miller when she is talking.Sometimes people get behind and when they get behind its very hard to catch up.So in flash you must keep up or it will be really hard.I feel that flash is intersting and it is a creative process to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment