Thursday, February 4, 2010

PAPER PROTOTYPE


In paper prototype I thought that it is creative and a intersting way to make you own game.I did have fun working on this game.The diffucult things about paper prototype that my team and I had was we had a little bit of trouble being able to include math into our game .I do understand the importance of the paper prototyping in reference to my game and it was easy to draw the game, but our game was to long and it did not have any math what so ever in it so that was the hard part in paperprototyping.

To work as a team for the first time in technology was a little fun but sime people in my group was not participating,they would want to be on the computer playing games or go talk to other groups and it was hard to get them to be fully parcipating in the group.The thnings that I like about my team was that we would sometimes get along and the things that I did not like was when we would not get along and argue.I think that we will progress by for the remainder of the year by working harder on things and every one getting along so we could work as a team and get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment