Thursday, February 17, 2011

````Brittanie J 6 2011````

Mad Hot Ballroom
New York
P.S:112
P.S:150

P.S:115
1.What does the word "teamwork" mean to you?
-To me, team work means to help eachother to acheieve a common goal. It also means to not fight,argue and come up with ideas together as a team.
2.How do you see these students trying to work together?
-They are Helping eachother by working together, not playing or fooling around they talk about every single problem and work them out.
3.How important was teamwork for these students?
-It is very important because when you ball room dance, you must have a partner and there must be a lot of team work.
4.What do you think is the main message that these students should take away from this experience?
- I think the main message is that team work is very important because if you do not have any type of team work, you will not accomplish you goal.
5.How will you work together with your teammates in Globaloria?
- I will work with my team mates by sharing all my ideas,not arguing about who is right and who is wrong; I will just listen to everyone's opions.

No comments:

Post a Comment