Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The game that I have played in social issues is called "fix it with food".The purpose of this game is you are supposed to answer questions about things like what foods that you are supposed eat and how you are supposed to eat them.Then if you get the question right then you get to go to the next level,and if you run into the bed,couch,or t.v it will say that you spoiled your appetite.My learners point of view is that you are supposed to choose the right foods.I do think that the game look good for someone else to play it.And I do think that it does Clearly illustrate the concept.I do think it is clear for the things that is clear what I need to do.The things that I think they could change for the game to make it improve is by it having more levels.The thing that I would like to learn how to make my background be able to move and for it to have the same back round.

No comments:

Post a Comment