Tuesday, September 22, 2009

REFLECTION

In globaloria class my behavior has been good.My class behavior has not been very good . They would run into the lab and jump on any computer.I think it is important to follow the instructions because if you don't you can get your self and others in trouble as well.And you hurt them if you don't follow the instructions.I think rules are put into place because if there is not any rules in school then people would be having bad behavior.In school I think that students are supposed to have good behavior and they should be respectful to their class mates and others around them.I think that I have been actingIn globaloria class my behavior has been good.My class behavior has not been very good . They would run into the lab and jump on any computer.I think it is important to follow the instructions because if you don't you can get your self and others in trouble. think rules are put into place because if there is not any rules in school then people would be having bad behavior.In school I think that students are supposed to have good behavior and they should be respectful to their class mates and others around them.I think that I have been acting like a college prep student.I think this because I do what I am told.Also I always respect adults and I show the rest of my class mates respect to.

1 comment:

  1. Your reflection was good except for typing the same thing twice. Remember when I give you instructions they are to be followed. I want you to stay focused and keep working hard and you will be successful in this class. Good Job.

    Mrs. Miller

    ReplyDelete